Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Mindtheinterior.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mindtheinterior.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mindtheinterior.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mindtheinterior.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Mindtheinterior.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mindtheinterior.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mindtheinterior.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mindtheinterior.com’s Internet site, even if Mindtheinterior.com or a Mindtheinterior.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mindtheinterior.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mindtheinterior.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mindtheinterior.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mindtheinterior.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mindtheinterior.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mindtheinterior.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
We reserve the right to change any information on the website mindtheinterior.com at any time, in any way and for any reason, without any warning. We do not take responsibility for any consequences of the mentioned changes.
We do not gather and save any personal information without approval, but we track the activity by using cookies.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded on a hard drive when the user accesses the website and in that way prevents the visitors from being identified. By using the website the visitors agree to let us place cookies on their device and gather impersonal data such as: which search engine you use, with which device you are accessing the website, etc. This data can be used for analysis with Google Analytics. You can delete the cookies or prevent their installment with proper software.
How to delete cookies on different search engines?
- Google Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Mozilla Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Apple Safari – http://www.apple.com/support/safari/
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Google Android – http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- Windows Phone – http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx
- Blackberry – http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Browser_settings_32784_11.jsp
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Mind the interior will handle your personal data carefully and in accordance with the new law (ZEKom-1). Your data will only be used for the purposes you agree to.
- your e-mail address will exclusively be used to send our e-news
- your e-mail address will be used for sending our e-news until we receive your cancellation
- your e-mail address will not be passed on to third parties, except to our contract partners, when it is needed for the distribution of e-news
You can demand at any time:
- to cancel subscription by clicking the link in the received e-mail. After cancelling subscription, we will temporarily move your personal data to the archive of unsubscribed users, where it will be stored for up to 6 months, to prevent any mistakes and unintended log-ons. After that period, it will be permanently deleted.
- to change your personal data, we collected about you, by sending a written demand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to permanently delete personal information we have of you, by sending a written demand to email@example.com.
- to export and to access the personal information we hold about you, by sending a written demand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your e-mail address is being held in the technical service for sending e-mails MailChimp from company The Rocket Science Group LLC. MailChimp uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. The company The Rocket Science Group LLC allows us to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on, browser type and operating system, approximate location, IP address, log-ons and log-outs and unsuccessful delivery of an e-mail. This data is saved for up to 6 months after the unsubscription from e-news. For more information on protecting personal information and terms and conditions of the company The Rocket Science Group LLC click here and here.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
The visitor/ the visitor of the website mindtheinterior.com can demand to access or delete their personal information at any time on the e-mail address email@example.com. The demand will be examined within 30 days.